The country manager of Gillette Indonesia is reviewing his 1996 marketing plan and considering whether the pace of market development and mix of product sales can be impacted by the level and type of Gillette expenditures in the market.
1. What factors go into deciding the demand for blades in Indonesia? How can demand be increased?
2. What is the Customer Lifetime Value of a Sensor customer?
3. How is the Gillette Brand doing in Indonesia?
4. What Brand Strategies do you recommend to increase the demand for Gillette blades?
5. Did Gillette get the first-mover advantage? Have they capitalised on it?
6. How should Gillette accelerate the demand for blades in Indonesia?
7. Develop a Brand Identity profile, and Brand Positioning strategy for Gillette to speed up its growth in Indonesia.